- Inpatient Clinical Director, Division of Hematology/Oncology Medical
- Director, Comprehensive Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformation Clinic
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Division of Hematology-Oncology, Hemangiomas and Vascular Malformations Clinic, Cincinnati, OH
- Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery in Cincinnati
- Director-Vascular Surgery Fellowship Program, University of Cincinnati, School of Medicine, Department of Surgery
- UC Physicians at University Pointe, 7700 University Court, Suite 2000, West Chester, Ohio 45069
- UC Physicians Medical Arts Building, 222 Piedmont Avenue, Suite 7000, Cincinnati, OH 45219
– – – – – – – – – –
[ Information herein is proprietary and may not be used, copied, or otherwise lifted without prior written approval * ]
- Updates and additions to this directory are welcome.
- If you wish to be listed as referral source for a listed Connection please let us know.
- Comments about a listed Connection are welcome, please keep these professionally anchored.
- Connections are not listed in any particular order and not intended to infer preference or order of recommendation.
- Connections may be marked as personal referals from K-T kids* or from our General Research.
- Home Page and Listing Guidelines for : K-T Connections *
– – – – – – – – –
* KTS Connections, K-TS Connections, K-T Connections and like derivatives for and associated with Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome Connections directories and referral services for medical, non-medical and other professional and service endeavors. ©2011 ®2011