K-T.ORG [ The Klippel-Trenaunay Support Group ]
- The first-in-the-world Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome Support Group.
- Started in the U.S.A this group includes Domestic and International members from around the globe.
- They are the pioneers of K-T Support Groups
- FOUR POINTS OF LIGHTS
- Option 1: Go directly to the email group’s admin webpage and fill in the “Request to Join” information.
- Option 2: Send an email message to email@example.com to join.
- Note: This group uses a blast email service called “Listserv”. It is run by administrators for the organization. They are [firstname.lastname@example.org] and [email@example.com]
- Open to All
- Families Welcome and Encouraged
- Medical Presentations by K-T experienced doctors
- K-T Teen Groups
- K-T Parent Groups
- Subject-Based Discussion Groups
- Access to Full Consultation and Diagnostic Appointments, at your option, which you coordinate with Mayo Clinic Staff.
- The prior appointments are not 15-minute offsite (conference room) appointments. The Mayo Clinic will arrange to receive any medical records and diagnostic tests and films you may already have done, and absent the latter, to have these done on site. Because these diagnostocs take time it is important to coordinate with Mayo Staff to assure proper scheduling. These are full diagnostic evaluations which when coordinated with your doctor and insurance company provide you with a fully qualified medical evaluation.